Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] Taskbar menus open downwards on wrong screen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1702

Martin Weber

Posted: 01/14/2021 01:51:42

Hello!

I am using Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.4 on my notebook with external monitor (Windows 10 Pro 64bit).

When the external monitor is set up above the notebook monitor, the taskbar popup menus of apps on the external monitor open downwards and appear on top of the screen of the notebook.

Martin

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/18/2021 04:04:17

Hello, Martin

Thank you for contacting us.

The problem has been confirmed. We'll try to fix it and will post in this topic when it's fixed.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

The problem happens only on the segment of the taskbar where the monitors "touch", so if you for example move the notebook monitor to the right a bit, the problem won't be happening on the leftmost segment of the taskbar on the upper monitor. Also, you can change the placement of the taskbar on the upper monitor, or move the taskbar on the lower monitor so that it "touches" the taskbar on the upper monitor - this also will prevent the problem from happening. If it's acceptable for you, you сan use these solutions as workarounds for the problem until it's fixed.

Best regards.

Martin Weber

Posted: 01/20/2021 03:42:26

Hello Bogdan!

I can confirm the workaround.

My Windows-Build: 19042.746

Thanks for your help!
Martin

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics