Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Start menu appears in wrong place on both secondary monitors , Problem with location of start menu pop up » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1225

Alex Wright

Posted: 12/22/2020 19:22:59

Hi Team, I am running W10 Enterprise 20h2 with Actual Multiple Monitors 8.14.4 on a triple monitor setup with Start 10 v1.95 as a shell replacement. Two of my monitors are HD and the main monitor is UHD (4K). The 4K monitor is monitor 1 in the center. To the left I have monitor 2 and on the right I have monitor 3. If I click on the start menu on monitor 3, it appears on monitor 1 to the right hand side of the screen half way up the screen. If I click on the Start button on Monitor 2, the menu apperars on that monitor (2) but again toward the right hand side and half way up.

Any ideas on how I can get the start menu to appear in the correct bottom left location of the monitor it was clicked on please?

Thanks.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/06/2021 21:43:14

Hello, Alex

Thank you for contacting us.

I can see that there are problems with the Start10 start menu placement on the monitors with increased DPI (the "Change the size of text, apps..." option in the Windows display settings).

Could you specify the percentage values of this option for each your monitor?

Also, could you send us a screenshot of the Windows display settings depicting the placement of the monitors?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register