Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] Actual Transparent Windows not working for One Application , ATW, is working Fine, but not for One App. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2528

cesartd15 Descardeci

Posted: 11/02/2020 21:39:32

Hi !
Actual Transparent windows is not working for One application ( Ansys Space Claim )!
Is it normal, an exemption or a failure ?
Please, let me know.  Thank you

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 11/03/2020 20:43:16

Hello, cesartd15

Actual Transparent windows is not working for One application ( Ansys Space Claim )!
As I can see our extra title buttons appear in this application window but they don't work. This is probably due to some peculiarity of the SpaceClaim window. We'll try to fix this and will post here when it's fixed.

But as I can see other ways to apply the Transparency feature work correctly: you can change transparency via the extra window menu item, via the hotkey and using the "Make transparent at startup" action in Startup section in specific settings for SpaceClaim (you need to create them first). As I can see the class of the main window may change sometimes. This will prevent applying the settings with the other Class value specified, so I would recommend not to use the Class target criterion, or at least to keep that fact in mind. You can use the Program criterion and the Caption criterion with the value "SpaceClaim" and Substring match mode.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register