Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] Taskbar not hiding when fullscreen » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2942

N

Posted: 10/26/2020 16:51:50

Any idea how to fix this? I went thru all settings couple of times and couldn't find a fix,could be that I checked/unchecked something I wasn't supposed to. On earlier versions I used,when I'm on youtube and put fullscreen on SECOND monitor,taskbar would hide like it normally acts on primary monitor but now it doesn't for some reason. Way to fix this?
8.14.2 - 8.14.4 ver. tested.
I'm using individual mode,even after pressing F11,it stays there. I do have it set as "on top" but it used to be hidden. I only want it to be hidden when in FS

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/26/2020 19:32:30

Hello, N

This is a known problem and it's discussed in this topic.

We’ve investigated the problem and as we can see there is a bug in Chromium (and hence in Chromium-based applications as well) which causes this problem. The problem persists with our taskbars and not with the system taskbars due to differences in implementation of the taskbars.

For now you can disable the "On top" option in the context menu of the taskbar as workaround.

We'll try to fix the issue at our side, but you can help us to force Google fix the subject issue both by upvoting it and by sending a report via Chrome. Referring this thread in reports is appreciated.

Best regards.

N

Posted: 10/27/2020 01:04:10

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:

We’ve investigated the problem and as we can see there is a bug in Chromium (and hence in Chromium-based applications as well) which causes this problem. The problem persists with our taskbars and not with the system taskbars due to differences in implementation of the taskbars.
This seems to be true as the taskbar does indeed hide when using it on firefox. Good to know.
I'm not comfortable with the workaround so I'll just wait for a fix,I need the taskbar when in fullscreen,work related.

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:

The problem persists with our taskbars and not with the system taskbars due to differences in implementation of the taskbars.
Noted,thanks for quick response. I upvoted it and I'll report it in few minutes.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register