Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] FullScreen hiden under taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1809

G F

Posted: 10/15/2020 18:44:33

When I use any application in fullscreen mode - I've tried chrome with youtube or MS Teams, it get's hidden behind the taskbar, at least on my primary monitor. If I don't replace the windows taskbar everything works fine.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/16/2020 02:49:39

Hello, G F

Thank you for contacting us.

The same problem has been reported in this topic and the problem was confirmed. It looks like it persists for the applications based on the latest version of Chromium and the latest version of MS Teams is one of them.

We'll try to fix this problem and will post here when it's fixed.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/18/2020 08:20:04

Hello, G F

We’ve investigated the problem and as we can see there is a bug in Chromium (and hence in Chromium-based applications as well) which causes this problem. The problem persists with our taskbars and not with the system taskbars due to differences in implementation of the taskbars.

Probably, the problem will be fixed in the next version of Chromium (and applications based on that version).

You can report the problem to Google technical support. Maybe it will speed up the fixing process.

For now you can use the following workaround – disabling of the "On top" option in the taskbar context menu.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register