Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Actual Multiple Monitors "AMM" , Hotkeys Not Working In Rainbow Six Siege (fullscreen) (Ignore Deactivation) » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 16615

Bailey Bienkowski

Posted: 05/29/2020 18:39:18

I stream and being able to switch from one monitor from the other in a fullscreen game, without ALT+TAB is a huge plus! I was using the trail version of AMM last month with NO ISSUES! Then when the trail ran out, I deiced i'd buy a License Key for it. As soon as I went from the trail to the paid version, Ignore Deactivation Hotkey stopped working in every game I tried to stream while in fullscreen. Now I as far as I was told by a friend who suggested me this program. In order to actually switch from one to the other without closing the game, I only needed to use "Ignore Deactivation" was he wrong I don't know...All I know is i'd like some help, and a fix for this since yano I did buy a License for it :D

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/29/2020 23:27:04

Hello, Bailey

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, some games especially some of the recent and multiplayer ones don’t accept the Ignore Deactivation feature correctly. Although, the situation with particular game may change without our participation as the updates for the games are released.

I was using the trail version of AMM last month with NO ISSUES!
How exactly you switched from Rainbow Six to other monitor? Did you use some hotkeys?

The Ignore Deactivation action forces the currently active window ignore the "focus lost" notification from the system, so the window's host application continues to "think" that the window remains active. This may be useful when you want to run a full-screen video or play a game on one monitor while working with other windows on another monitor.
The easiest way to apply the feature to a game is to use the hotkey when the game window is active (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I by default).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register