Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «System tray icon order , Save system tray icon order » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5103

Ciaron Monaghan

Posted: 04/30/2020 20:17:33

Hi

I can drag the system tray icon like normal the same as the Windows taskbar but the Multi-monitor icons do not save the position they are in between sessions.

How can I set it so it does save the order of the icons OR have the Multi-monitor taskbar's system tray only mirror the Windows taskbar system tray. As the Windows taskbar does save the system tray icon order

Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/19/2020 11:56:32

Hello, Ciaron

Thank you for contacting us.

How can I set it so it does save the order of the icons OR have the Multi-monitor taskbar's system tray only mirror the Windows taskbar system tray. As the Windows taskbar does save the system tray icon order
Unfortunately, for now there is no way to save the tray icons order between sessions or to make it to be duplicated from the system taskbar in real time. We'll consider implementing of the ability to save the tray icons order and will post here if it's implemented.

But the order should be duplicated from the system taskbar upon the start of our program. Do you mean you don't see this behavior?

Best regards.

Ciaron Monaghan

Posted: 05/19/2020 18:26:33

Thanks for getting back.

But the order should be duplicated from the system taskbar upon the start of our program. Do you mean you don't see this behavior?

Sorry I was talking about the on system boot not just when the program starts. Sorry for the confusion

What it is on system boot as each "load on boot program" starts the Windows task bar loads the icons and orders them in the same order they were previously but the Multi-monitor taskbar (which has started before other programs and therefore not copied all of the tray icons) loads the icons and puts each one after each program as they start. Thus creating a different order.

However now that you pointed out the fact Actual Multiple Monitors copies the tray icon on the start of the program I have put a delay on the start-up of Actual Multiple Monitors on system boot so it starts last. This lets my PC finish loading all my "load on boot programs" and then it loads Actual Multiple Monitors and this makes the Multi-Monitor taskbar copy the fully loaded in system tray.

This workaround works great and fixes the issue fine.

Thanks!

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register