Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Add apps to toolbar , Adding apps to different toolbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6844

Howard Edidin

Posted: 04/25/2020 04:33:13

I have three monitors and want o to add different apps to the taskbar on each monitor. I want the app to be able to right-click and select which monitor the app would load on.  I don't want to use any keys.

I also want to set the spacing for the icons on the app title bar.
I also want o set the size of the icon

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/26/2020 16:20:12

Hello, Howard

Thank you for contacting us.

What our program you're running (name, version)?

I have three monitors and want o to add different apps to the taskbar on each monitor.
Are you talking about pinning a program to the taskbar? The item "Pin this program to the taskbar" is available in the context menu of the taskbar button of an open applicaton on our software taskbars. Programs are pinned independently on each taskbar, and you can have different sets of pinned programs on the taskbars.

I want the app to be able to right-click and select which monitor the app would load on.
Are you talking about right click on taskbar icons or on desktop icons of applications? Do you have preferred monitors for the applications to be always opened on or you want to be able to choose different monitor every time?

I also want to set the spacing for the icons on the app title bar.
Have you tried to use separators for title buttons (you can add them in the Title Buttons section of settings applied to the window - Default Settings or Specific Settings)? Are they not suitable for you?

I also want o set the size of the icon
Are you talking about title buttons? Could you clarify why you need to change the size? Are they too big or too small?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register