Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Switching Virtual Desktops Re-Organizes Windows » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2884

Mike Bennett

Posted: 03/31/2020 23:08:47

I've run into an issue with Actual Virtual Desktops ver 8.14.3 with Windows 10 64 bit 1909 build 18363.720 I'm hoping someone knows how to fix. Particularly related to when switching between desktops, I tend to have multiple browser windows open side by side on the primary desktop, Brave Browser ver 1.5.113 and when switching back to the primary desktop both of my side by side browser windows are stacked on top of each other. It differs which window is on top of the other and whether they're stacked on each other either on the left or right hand side of where they were previously placed. I tested with Edge as well and the same thing happens.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/03/2020 17:17:04

Hello, Mike

Thank you for contacting us.

How exactly you put the Brave windows side by side and how exactly you perform switching between virtual desktops – using the hotkeys or via virtual desktops switcher?

Does the problem happen for some simple applications like Notepad for example?

What mode you use for virtual desktops – Classic or Independent?

How many monitors do you use?

Could you also send us your configuration files of AVD using the Send to Tech Support tool (AVD configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Change the "To..." email address to bogdan@actualtools.com in the email and add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register