Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Query with title button and minimization » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 9827

Mustafa Vohra

Posted: 03/15/2020 07:51:27

I have 2 queries. If these queries don't have any solution then I would like to add as a feature request.

Is there any option of completely removing title button from the window. the only option i found is to unselect all action via title button but the title button is still present.

I use window manager with specific settings for a specific app. I don't need title buttons on all windows. Is there any way to disable it and enable only on a specific app which I need to?

2) Also, I use minimizing to screen feature a lot (for many apps) as a toggle button. But the problem is that the icon (which is used as toggle button) appears in all virtual desktop of windows (window virtual desktop not actual virtual desktop) even though the app is present only on a single virtual desktop. Is there any way to only allow screen minimized icon to appear only on that particular desktop on which it is opened?

Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/21/2020 00:58:32

Hello, Mustafa

Thank you for contacting us.

i found is to unselect all action via title button but the title button is still present.
You're probably talking about the grouping button (the one with double downward arrow). The option for this button is placed separately from other title buttons: it's in the bottom part of the "Title buttons" section, the "Show the grouping button" checkbox option.

I use window manager with specific settings for a specific app. I don't need title buttons on all windows. Is there any way to disable it and enable only on a specific app which I need to?
In this case you can disable Default Settings completely (AWM configuration module > Window Settings > Default Settings) and leave enabled only specific settings for particular software - other windows won't be processed by AWM.

Is there any way to only allow screen minimized icon to appear only on that particular desktop on which it is opened?
For now there is no such ability, but we'll consider this as a feature request and will post here if it's implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register