Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Directory Opus and Actual Tools do not like each other , Errrrror » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2809

Johan Daanje

Posted: 01/27/2020 13:02:34

Hello when i copy multiple files (to different locations) and Directory Opus uses multiple filecopy windows the processwindows starts to stutter and the copiing of files stop, when exiting actual tools the problem does not exists.

Does anybody else can reproduce the error?

Thank You.
Mondriaan  :(

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/15/2020 13:21:10

Hello, Johan

I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

What our program you're running (name, version)?

What version of Directory Opus you're running?

How many copying windows does it take for the problem to be reproduced? Is it enough to have two copying windows?

Do you mean the copying stops for all copying operations?

Is it enabled in your settings so that new copying process starts simultaneously in the new window? As I can see the default option is to queue the new operation.

Could you send us your Actual Tools program's configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Actual Tools program's configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Change the "To..." address to bogdan@actualtools.com and add a link to this topic in the email.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register