Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «How to pin Windows apps properly to Taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6152

Tom Wolf

Posted: 01/02/2020 13:32:09

Hey support team,

how can I properly pin a Windows 10 app from the MS store to the AWM taskbar on my second display?
If I move the app to that specific display and pin it, the icon is created but the app cannot be launched because of an access error.

Have a great start for 2020.

Best regards

Tom

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/15/2020 10:02:41

Hello, Tom

Sorry for the delay in replying. We had a break due to holidays.

What version of AWM you're running?

Could you specify the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

What exactly Windows 10 apps you have this problem with? Does the same problem happen with the standard Windows 10 apps like Edge or Photos?

but the app cannot be launched because of an access error.
Do you get an access error message? Could you attach a screenshot of it to your message here?

Please check whether the "Support system utilities and administrative tools" option was enabled during the installation: start the Registry Editor application (Win+R, then type regedit in the "Run" window, press Enter) and see whether its window is affected by our software (whether it has the additional title buttons or window menu items).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register