Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «All programs in upper right corner. , Virtual Desktop - Windows 10 professional » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4962

Robert Snow

Posted: 09/10/2019 05:22:48

I'm not sure what I did wrong but all my programs open up, like 1 or 2 lines, in the upper right corner of the monitor display. I uninstalled and reinstalled Actual Window Manager v 8.14.1 and it's the same upper right corner. I'm using Windows 10 professional 64-bit.

All programs in the upper right corner of the monitor. All on top of each other. All 4 programs. I had stopped using Actual Tools when I ran into an issue with the clipboard. I decided to try it again. I made 1 or 2 changes in regards to the virtual desktop. Don't know what I did. But everything, when opened, ends up in the upper right corner. I thought if I reinstall the program that that would not be an issue anymore. But that didn't help any. Please help.
Bob Snow
amerifax@gmail.com
Actual Windows Manager 8.14.1

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/18/2019 18:02:41

Hello, Robert

Reinstallation of Actual Window Manager doesn't reset the settings to their defaults.

What programs you've noticed this problem with?

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool if you're running AWM now (AWM configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Change the "To..." email address to bogdan@actualtools.com and add a link to this topic to the email.
Or if you don't have AWM installed, then go to %appdata%\Actual Tools directory, create an archive file of the Actual Window Manager folder and send it to bogdan@actualtools.com.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register