Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Tiles not always showing up on program windows , Missing Tiles » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8850

Sandra Chung

Posted: 07/12/2019 15:25:39

First off, I already have the latest version of Actual Windows Manager, all drivers and software is up to date.

My problem is this, even with making specific settings, The "tool tiles" don't appear on program windows.  I have attached screencap of it.  

Besides On1PhotoRaw, Windows TaskManager, M3 RAW Drive Recovery,  other programs won't show the tiles, even if I make a specific setting.  

I've tried uninstalling AWM, rebooting, reinstalling and still nothing.

Actual Windows Manager 8.14.1
Windows 10 Pro v 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) 64bit

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/12/2019 23:51:28

Hello, Sandra

The "tool tiles" don't appear on program windows.
Are you talking about extra title bar buttons?

Do you start these programs in the "Run as administrator" mode? If yes, then the windows can be not affected by Actual Windows Manager because the "Support system utilities and administrative tools" option was not enabled during the installation. Reinstall Actual Windows Manager and enable the option during the installation. Let us know the results.

Best regards.

Sandra Chung

Posted: 07/22/2019 10:08:30

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Sandra

The "tool tiles" don't appear on program windows.
Are you talking about extra title bar buttons?

Do you start these programs in the "Run as administrator" mode? If yes, then the windows can be not affected by Actual Windows Manager because the "Support system utilities and administrative tools" option was not enabled during the installation. Reinstall Actual Windows Manager and enable the option during the installation. Let us know the results.

Best regards.

Yup.. that was the problem.  Thank you for your quick reply.

*S*

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register