Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Temporarily Suspend Sreen Saver , Stop Screen Savor from Running » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1963

Ken Starek

Posted: 06/28/2019 00:28:10

How do I temporarily stop screen savor from running for a five to seven hour period? I need to run an update on my Windows 10 which will take at least four hours.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/28/2019 20:21:43

Hello, Ken

Both with the Actual Tools product's screen saver feature and with the standard Windows screen savers there is no simple way to suspend screen saver, and the only way to make it is to disable the screen saver for some time and then enable it again.

Both for Actual Tools product and for Windows OS the screen saver can be disabled the same way: go to the standard Windows screen saver settings (right click to the desktop > Personalize > Lock Screen > Screen Saver Settings) and select (None), then click Apply. When you are done change the screen saver settings the way they were before, either in the standard Windows settings if you used the Windows screen saver, or in the Actual Tools product's configuration module, if you used the screen saver feature of our product.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register