Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Preview Images Dissapears After Sleep Mode » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 10025

Reinhard Franz

Posted: 06/03/2019 23:41:37

Hello again,
I have noticed now that after waking up from sleep mode the same problem persists (Thumbnail dissapears after switching Virtual Desktops).
Thumbnails are empty.

Can you please check that.
Thank you

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/10/2019 23:45:05

Hello, Reinhard

I was unable to reproduce this problem.

Does it happen every time you wake up the computer from sleep mode or sometimes?

Does it happen for all windows on all virtual desktops?

What exactly our product you're running (name, version)?

Could you name the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

Best regards.

Reinhard Franz

Posted: 07/03/2019 01:35:45

Hello.
Sorry for the late reply, but I was away for a while.
Anyway, I have now tested further and came to the following.
It only affects windows that are minimized at sleep time.
All windows that are not minimized keep their preview.
It affects all virtual desktops.

The Product I'm running is "Actual Window Manager" Version 8.14.
Window is Version 1903 (Build 18362.207).

I hope that helps.
Thanks in advance.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/04/2019 03:42:53

Reinhard,

I was unable to reproduce the problem.

Are the windows you've noticed the problem with processed by Actual Window Manager. Usually, you can tell it by the extra title buttons or extra window menu items, if you haven't disabled them in the settings. They can be not processed if the Default Settings are disabled or Exclusions for these windows are created.

Are you able to reproduce the problem for any windows? What applications you've noticed the problem with?

Do the previews start to show up permanently after you switch to the virtual desktop and activate the minimized windows?

How exactly the windows are minimized – are you talking about the usual minimization to taskbar and not to tray or desktop?

What are your monitors?

Is the "Replace the system taskbar" option enabled (AWM configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Replace the system taskbar)?

Best regards.

Reinhard Franz

Posted: 07/05/2019 02:49:28

First of all, I would like to say that it is not that important. I can live with this "mistake"  ;)

The affected windows (all windows) are handled by Actual Windows Manager.

The problem exists with every window.
The applications are for example Excel, Word, Directory Opus, Firefox, ..... simply any.

If, after sleep mode, an affected window is activated once and then minimized again, the preview is displayed again until the next sleep mode.

I have now discovered that it is already like this after returning from sleep mode on the active desktop, not just after the switch to another virtual desktop.

Yes, the normal minimization in the taskbar.

Monitor is a Samsung U28E850

"Replace the system task bar" option is off.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register