New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Actual Window Manager generating slow transitions in windows » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 42566

Roberto Mattos

Posted: 07/02/2019 19:10:01

Hi,

I created two gifs to show the transitions in the program. One without the Actual Tools enabled and another enabled. A reference point, is the icon with an X in the middle. Notice how long it takes to enable with Actual tools on. Notice how it powers faster without the Actual Tools on.

Without Actual Tools:

User added an image

With Actual Tools:

User added an image

It was just an example of a slower transition. The impression I have is that all programs have a slower transition.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/11/2019 18:10:32

Roberto,

Thank you for sending the gifs. I was able to reproduce the problem with the tabs from the gifs. We'll try to figure out what causes this and fix the problem.

It was just an example of a slower transition. The impression I have is that all programs have a slower transition.
What else applications you've noticed similar problem with (name, version)? And in what exactly parts of the applications you've noticed the problem? We need to know the exact parts and the way to reproduce the problem, because even in SEFIP the problem doesn't appear in some parts.

Best regards.

Roberto Mattos

Posted: 10/13/2020 18:41:59

Hi dude, unfortunately I had to uninstall your program. The problem continues...

Messages 11 - 13 of 13
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register