Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows 10 | Making secondary taskbar icons larger » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4726

GTim

Posted: 02/17/2019 04:44:02

Hello,

Today I finally upgraded to Windows 10 and I have ran into an issue.

I really don't like the default 'biggest' size of icons on my taskbar - they are waaaaaaay smaller then what they used to be on Windows 7. I've found a program that a lot of people use called 'Taskbar Tweaker', which basically makes it so you can do more stuff with your taskbar, however the only reason I downloaded it was to make the size of taskbar icons back to the size they were on Windows 7.

Taskbar Tweaker worked perfectly... For my non-Actual Multiple Monitors taskbar, the default Windows taskbar. So now I have one Taskbar with larger icons and one with smaller icons and I have no clue how I could possibly fix this issue.

A link to Taskbar Tweaker: https://rammichael.com/7-taskbar-tweaker/comment-page-14
A screenshot of my two taskbars: https://i.gyazo.com/eae6f7032d4eb2e5d6fc4625f842a77c.png
Left taskbar is the Actual Multiple Monitors one and right taskbar is my Windows 7 taskbar that has been adjusted with Taskbar Tweaker to make the icons bigger.

Any help would be lovely.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/20/2019 18:03:27

Hello, GTim

Taskbar Tweaker worked perfectly... For my non-Actual Multiple Monitors taskbar, the default Windows taskbar. So now I have one Taskbar with larger icons and one with smaller icons and I have no clue how I could possibly fix this issue.
Unfortunately, for now Actual Multiple Monitors taskbars don't fully support +7 Taskbar Tweaker.

We'll consider this as a feature request and will post in this topic if the +7 Taskbar Tweaker support is implemented.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register