New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «AMM Extreme mouse lag when alt-tabbing/clicking out of some fullscreen applications » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 41485

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/26/2019 01:50:28

Corneliu,

if there's no difference in the resolution and AWM does not need to adjust to its changes, the ALT-TAB switch is fairly quick
Does it apply to the games you've noticed the problem with as well? It's important for us to know whether the same games don't have this problem when the resolution is the same as monitor's.

Best regards.

Nick Kleespies

Posted: 02/27/2019 06:25:48

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM

If you right click the program that is having this issue, you can go to properties and check "Disable fullscreen optimizations". Like this:

User added an image

then go into "Change high DPI settings" like this:

User added an image

then check "Override high DPI scaling behavior, and set it to Application like this:

User added an image

I hope this helps anyone who is also having this problem. AMM has worked perfectly for me and is a great buy for anyone interested. Thanks for all the support from the admins on this.

Corneliu GIURGIU
Advanced user

Posted: 03/04/2019 16:37:42

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Does it apply to the games you've noticed the problem with as well? It's important for us to know whether the same games don't have this problem when the resolution is the same as monitor's.

Yep, it applies to those as well, since otherwise they're unusable as I mentioned (they keep minimizing).

Cheers

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/05/2019 07:18:19

Nick,

We're glad that you've managed to solve the problem and thank you for sharing your solution. We hope it will be useful for other users having this problem.

Corneliu,

Have you tried the solution Nick suggested?

Best regards.

Corneliu GIURGIU
Advanced user

Posted: 03/12/2019 02:01:59

No I didn't, and I'm not sure I can. For example, Heroes of the storm is launched fr om within Blizzard's BattleNet app (not its short-cut), so I don't think I can configure those parameters, or I don't know how/wh ere yet.

For the time being, I can live with it minimizing on the first launch, because afterwards I have no more issues.

BR

Messages 11 - 15 of 15
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register