Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Issue with pinned launchers on AMM's taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4119

Andrew Dore

Posted: 09/11/2018 16:39:10

So I've been using Actual Multiple Monitors for a while now and it's been great for the most part. One issue I can't figure out has to do with the way AMM's taskbar module handles (some) pinned items on the taskbar. I'm able to launch programs by clicking just fine, but rather than sticking the active/minimized window under the pinned icon like it should it shows it as an additional icon. As seen here it's only some programs that have this issue; Chrome, Edge and File Explorer do work as expected, but some others don't. Really this is just a minor annoyance but still, has anyone here had a similar issue, and if so were you able to fix it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/13/2018 17:14:57

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Actual Tools Support Service.

Please specify which applications (2 applications) have the issue from your screenshot.

Could you reproduce the issue, Shift + right click an empty space in the taskbar, choose the Debug item and provide us the message window details?

Could you also reproduce the issue, right-click any active window (from these 2 applications) and choose "Pin to taskbar"? Would additional pinned item appear? If yes, what happens, when you try to open the application using the second pinned icon?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register