Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Adobe Acrobat DC -- AWM Title bar buttons don't show » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2987

GoAWest

Posted: 08/22/2018 00:25:29

I'm using AWM v8.12.2 on a Win7 Enterprise PC. It's working fine in general, with Default or program Specific Settings.

However, I'm unable to get it to affect the title bar (Title Buttons) of Adobe Acrobat DC  Version 2018.011.20040 (e.g. adding a Minimize button, or Move-to-Monitor button); these features do work with other programs. When the Default settings didn't apply to Acrobat, I tried a Specific Setting (and am able to "Flash" the Acrobat window, so I and AWM have the right program & window). But none of my AWM tweaks appear in the Acrobat title bar. Other AWM tweaks (e.g. Favorite, Recent) *do* appear in Acrobat's "open/save" dialog, so the program is working to some degree even within Acrobat. But maybe only with standard Windows calls--is Adobe doing something unusual with it's title menu?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 08/22/2018 05:39:14

Hello, GoAWest

Please see the final section of FAQ on our site and try the described steps of solving of this problem. Let us know whether they work.

Best regards.

GoAWest

Posted: 08/23/2018 00:30:03

Thank you, that solved my problem. I had done a Search from the forum search bar before I posted but didn't find anything on the topic. Now that my post & response is here, hopefully anybody else searching for that in the forum will be lead to the FAQ.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register