Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «cannot get rid of recycle bin and search on 2nd taskbar , cannot get rid of recycle bin and search on 2nd taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3758

John Alexander

Posted: 08/12/2018 04:43:19

Hi,
Using AMM 8.12.2 on a 2 monitor windows 7 system.  Within Windows Control Panel I just switched the primary and secondary monitors and rebooted.  Everything looks good except the taskbar on the new monitor 2 now has a recycle bin in the tray and a search icon next to the start button.  This was not the case before.  The primary taskbar on the new monitor 1 looks exactly like it should, with no recycle bin or search icon.  I tried going into the AMM menu and enabling recycle bin and search, and then also disabling them, which produces the effect of them appearing on the primary taskbar and then disappearing from the primary taskbar, however they never disappear from the secondary taskbar no matter what.  I also tried enabling and disabling "replace the system taskbar" which also produces no effect on the secondary taskbar.  Am hoping to get help on getting rid of each of these on the secondary taskbar.  Product is excellent otherwise.  Taskbars are in "individual" mode. Thanks.

John Alexander

Posted: 08/13/2018 04:40:19

I did not realize you could right click on the second taskbar and get a bunch more options.  Fixing both of the above were in those options.  All set now.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register