Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[CONFIRMED] PDF Xchange Editor (Tracker) » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 12591

MGhell
Advanced user

Posted: 02/28/2018 23:42:25

Hi,

I've installed the latest Tracker PDF-Xchange editor on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit machine and AWM latest beta.

When I click with my middle-mouse button on the maximize button of the pdf editor the window is not maximized to my desktop divider area. This works fine with other windows (eg. notepad)

REgards

Max

System:
DUAL WIN7 (32bit)/WIN10 PRO (64bit)
CPU Q9550S
4GB RAM
Nvidia 460GTX

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/11/2018 11:31:24

Hello, MGhell

I've installed the latest Tracker PDF-Xchange editor on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit machine and AWM latest beta.
When I click with my middle-mouse button on the maximize button of the pdf editor the window is not maximized to my desktop divider area.
This problem has been confirmed. Unfortunately, the extra mouse actions don't work in PDF-Xchange editor. We'll try to fix it and will post in this topic when it's fixed.

For now you can use the following workaround: set Title Bar as Click Spot for this action (AWM configuration module > Mouse > Actions > Maximize to Desktop Divider's tile), specify the mouse button and modifier you need, and use this action by clicking the window's title bar.

Best regards.

MGhell
Advanced user

Posted: 03/12/2018 17:33:30

Thanks, that's working fine!

System:
DUAL WIN7 (32bit)/WIN10 PRO (64bit)
CPU Q9550S
4GB RAM
Nvidia 460GTX

Caspian Palmer

Posted: 07/19/2018 17:56:13

I knew some tweeks for PDFX to make it work with the middle-mouse button as well as to add some extra shortcuts yet they have stopped working after the latest Windows major update has been released. Then a new issue appeared too when it's impossible to recenter the pdf imported from AutoCAD for some reason. For such purposes I use this tool for now edit-pdf.pdffiller.com yet it costs something as well as there's no pay-once feature, what means you should pay for it every month or year. Does anybody know something similar to it with the same number of features but free and not Adobe?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register