New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

Topic: «Outlook 2007 - Edit Message Word Window , MS Word Window title bar shows up when editing messages in Outlook 07 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 35553

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/22/2008 04:22:33

Vince,

Thanks for the update. Please specify your current versions both for AWM and True Launch Bar.

Thanks.

Vince Arter, Jr.

Posted: 07/26/2008 17:55:37

AWM 5.1 and have tried the latest gold release of TLB (4.2) and the latest beta (4.2.6).

Thanks,

Vince

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/29/2008 04:16:26

Vince,

I've just re-checked the subject issue with both AWM 5.1 and TLB 4.2 - it hasn't emerged. I have used the clean out-of-the-box installation of TLB downloaded from its website, without any extra plugins. So please specify what plugins of TLB do you use - it's possible that one of them may be the culprit. Also please specify do you still use the Windows Classic theme on your machine. Thank  you.

Christian Riegman

Posted: 09/08/2008 19:10:12

Hi Vince,

I have just experienced a similar problem with Outlook 2007 - a "Ghost" MS Word window would pop up almost every time I wanted to reply to an email (I say almost - it appears to be linked to html type emails but I'm not exactly sure).

Reading this post got me to my solution so thanks.

It appears that there may be a few programs out there that cause the same or similar problems. I had installed a program called ASUS Multiframe - it is basically a shortcut to extend your desktop over 2 monitors so pretty useless really. I shut this app down and the problem goes away.

If you are reading this post with the same symptoms, have a look for an application that that performs a function to the graphics on your desktop - like a multiple display app or the like. Turn this off & see if the problem goes away.

Hope this helps save someone the hours it took me to figure it out!  :D  

Messages 11 - 14 of 14
First | Prev. | 1 2 | Next | Last 

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register