Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[FIXED] Proper 4k scaling or else... , I want proper 4k scaling » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6187

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 09/10/2017 13:52:35

Hi guys!

I just wanted to drop a line or two to remind you that you are doing a good job with the Actual Windows Guard.
I like what I'm seeing. But, there's always a but. I won't extend my license until you provide us with proper 4K scaling.

And don't ask me to show you this because I've done so in the past. Get yourself a 4k display (TV for example) or move away 3 meter from it and you'll see what i'm talking about.

The rules list for example, I have to reach forward to see what it says. The left side icons are TINY. The rest aren't much better/bigger either. The UI needs a 4k redesign, pease.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/11/2017 20:00:52

Hello, Michael

First of all, thank you for your high appreciation of our work!

The left side icons are TINY. The rest aren't much better/bigger either.
This is a known problem. We'll try to implement the proper scaling of icons and will post in this topic once it is implemented.

The rules list for example, I have to reach forward to see what it says.
Are you talking about the arrangement of text in the columns depicted on this your screenshot from one of the previous messsages?

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 09/11/2017 20:11:43

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Michael

First of all, thank you for your high appreciation of our work!

The left side icons are TINY. The rest aren't much better/bigger either.
This is a known problem. We'll try to implement the proper scaling of icons and will post in this topic once it is implemented.

The rules list for example, I have to reach forward to see what it says.
Are you talking about the arrangement of text in the columns depicted on this your screenshot from one of the previous messsages?

It only looks like that because you are viewing it at 1080p right? or the screenshot is taken after ive overwritten using "compatibility settings" on the shotcut. If non of that. The latest version of AWG is broken.

Best way to show the issue if for you like I said, look your self on a 4k display some meters away.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 09/11/2017 22:14:16

Michael,

For now we're unable to test this with 4k display. Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool when your 4k display is attached (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Please add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 09/11/2017 22:17:05

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Michael,

For now we're unable to test this with 4k display. Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool when your 4k display is attached (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Please add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

Sure, when i got the time but i dont see how that will help you in any way.
You need a 4k display to get this done. There's no shortcuts.

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 05/21/2019 10:08:14

Dear Michael,

I'm glad to inform you that the proper scaling of configuration windows has been finally implemented in the recently released version 8.14 of Actual Window Guard - please check it out.

Michael Blackkatt

Posted: 05/27/2019 18:05:24

Alex Fadeyev wrote:
Dear Michael,

I'm glad to inform you that the proper scaling of configuration windows has been finally implemented in the recently released version 8.14 of Actual Window Guard - please check it out.

Looks good! thanks.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register