Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Mrroring Confused! , New User "Paid Version" Actual Multiple Monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1713

Richard Melhuish

Posted: 07/10/2017 14:43:19

Any help please. I bought this for one thing only. To mirror everything on my main tablet screen to a USB Monitor. I did get it to work a couple of days ago but I need some guidance. I have a Toshiba Tablet and I want to mirror everything to my usb monitor. Very often my tablet goes black and the usb monitor shows the mirror image. I sound  like a newbie bit I use advanced studio recording software but the setup is confusing for me. also my windows software recognizes the usb monitor, which it did not prior to purchasing this programme.  I am close but grrrr the learning curve is frustrating....sorry for the whine. the best!! :|

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/12/2017 18:18:48

Hello, Richard

Very often my tablet goes black and the usb monitor shows the mirror image.
Is this the problem? Could you clarify what the problem is and describe how you want mirroring to work?

also my windows software recognizes the usb monitor, which it did not prior to purchasing this programme.
Actual Multiple Monitors shouldn't influence how monitors are recognized by system. Maybe just the USB monitor drivers were updated?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register