Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «"Ignore Deactivation does not work proberly" , "Ignore Deactivation does not work proberly" » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 9551

Rune Brodersen

Posted: 05/27/2017 01:50:17

I stream on twitch and would like to use my second screen while playing, to bettter interact with my viewers.

I mainly play CSGO in fullscreen and when I try to use my second monitor with "Ignore deactivation" activated, it still minimize my game.

I have tried the hotkey option "F9" and the startup option with the CSGO.exe, but none of it works. Anyone out there, who could help me? I would really appriciate it.

I would really like to use this software, because of this feature especially :)

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/28/2017 17:23:47

Hello, Rune

Unfortunately, some games don't accept the Ignore Deactivation feature and Counter-Strike:Global Offensive is among them. We'll try to improve the compatibility of the Ignore Deactivation feature with CS:GO.

For now, please try to enable the Steam overlay and see whether Ignore Deactivation works with Steam overlay enabled. Let us know the result.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 06/02/2017 12:23:26

Rune,

Could you also try to enable the compatibility mode for the Ignore Deactivation hotkey and see whether the feature works with this option enabled (Actual Tools configuration module > Hotkeys > Ignore deactivation > Compatibility mode).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register