Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Virtual Desktops stopped working on 2nd monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3739

Andrew Laden

Posted: 05/22/2017 20:58:25

Running AWM 8.10.2

I run Multiple Monitors individual mode. and virtual desktops independent mode. Been working fine forever.

Came in this morning and booted up and logged in. The virtual desktop switcher was missing on the 2nd monitor. I almost no longer see the 2nd monitor desktops listed in "Move to virtual desktop" menu. Multiple monitors seems to be running fine. I have me dual tasksbars, and the monitors identify corectly. But the virtual desktop functions done seem to see the 2nd monitor at all.

I believe my video driver was updated over the weekend. Nvidia Driver version 342.

Any ideas how to restore virtual desktops on my 2nd monitor?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/25/2017 16:24:56

Hello, Andrew

What OS are you running (version, 32- or 64-bit edition)?

Could you send us a screenshot of the "Virtual Desktops" section of Configuration module with the second monitor selected (if it is displayed in that section) so that it showed all settings of the section. If the second monitor is not displayed, send us a screenshot anyway and also send us a screenshot of the "Monitors Layout and Settings" section.

Best regards.

Andrew Laden

Posted: 05/26/2017 01:34:24

I ended up switching to "classic" mode, applying, and then switching back to independent mode and re-applying, and that fixed the issue.

For the record, it is 64 bit windows 7

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/26/2017 16:06:12

Andrew,

I'm glad that you was able to solve the issue. Feel free to contact us if you have other problems with our software.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register