Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «ignore deactivation doesent work in any game. , ignore deactivation doesent work in any game. » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 13831

Rune Momberg

Posted: 04/30/2017 18:02:26

Hi

i have just bought multiple monitors, but the feature i need the most doesent work unfortunately. it did in the trial period on the other hand, but i havent used it after the trial ran out a month ago, and in the meantime the ignore deactivation have stopped working.

i have tried using the ignore deactivation in smite, where it did work at some point, but not since they updated with some anticheat software (ignoring deactivation is not cheating) and i suspect its a corrolation with this software, but not sure.

i have tried using the software with elder scrolls online, where it doesent work (i didnt play the game in the trial period, so i dont know if it worked then)

i have tried it in GTA V and it doesent work (i have not played it in the trial period as well, so dont know if it worked then)

im running win10 64 bit, with 2 27" monitors, one with 1440P and one with 1080P resolution, im using steelseries engine 3 for a macro for the hotkey of ignore deactivation, but i have also tried the actual hotkey and it doesent work either. if you need any further information please let me know.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/04/2017 21:52:11

Hello, Rune

Please specify the version of Actual Multiple Monitors you're running and also the versions of all the games you have this problem with.

Do you run any of these games via Steam? Does the enabling of the Steam overlay make the Ignore Deactivation work correctly with these games?

Could you try to apply the Ignore Deactivation feature to these games not via the hotkey but as the action on game's startup in Specific Settings for particular game? If you're not familiar with Specific Settings and don't know how to create and adjust them correctly see this article.

Best regards.

Rune

Posted: 05/13/2017 15:00:54

its the latest, 8.10.2.

for some reason it has started to work in GTA V, even without activating the steam overlay.

Im running smite and GTA via steam.

In Smite the feature works when the steam overlay is active, but as soon the steam overlay is deactivated, its not working anymore.

im not running ESO(elder scrolls online) via steam, so naturally i cant activate the overlay on that game. it still doesent work in that game regardless.

i have tried the ignore deactivation in specific settings for ESO as sugested, but it doesent work.

thank you for looking into this

Vasiliy Ivachev
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 05/16/2017 17:39:34

Hello Rune,

You could also enable the "Compatibility mode" for the "Ignore deactivation" feature (Actual Multiple Monitors -> Hotkeys -> Actions -> Ignore deactivation -> Compatibility mode) and check whether it works with ESO or not.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 2, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register