Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AMM Run at Startup » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3688

Nelson Lopes

Posted: 04/17/2017 22:42:29

UPDATE:  I was able to go into the "Options -> General" section and select/check "Load at startup" and it's now working.  Just not sure why this didn't work when first installed this time (after upgrading fr om previous version).

ActualTools Support,

For some reason on my PC, when I install AMM v8.10.2, it's not automatically starting up when I login or restart my PC.  When I go through the re-installation process, I leave the settings at the default wh ere I have "Create Start Menu shortcuts" checked, along with "For the current user only" checked.  However, under the "Other" section, the "Run at startup (current user only)" is disabled and unchecked.  I cannot check it.  ???  Is this an issue with the installer for the new v8.10.2?

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Nelson

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 04/19/2017 13:58:09

Hello, Nelson

The "Run at startup" option is not available during the installation process, if the program is already installed in the current installation destination folder – for example, when you update the program. The option is not active and it preservers the previously set value.

You can manage this options via the Configuration Window > Options > General > Load at startup, as you wrote above.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register