Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Quick Launch / Pinned Buttons in Taskbar » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 5429

Five Screens Burlingham

Posted: 03/05/2017 19:12:40

Quick Launch / Pinned Buttons in Taskbar

I'm running five monitors here, and what I want to happen is when I hit a pinned button on the taskbar of a particular monitor, that application should open on that monitor. What actually happens is the app opens to whatever monitor it was last running on when it was closed.

How do I set these buttons to open to the monitor they are located on?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/14/2017 13:47:28

Hello, Burlingham

What our product are you running?

Yes, Actual Window Manager and Actual Multiple Monitors provides this functionality. The "Move to monitor at startup" option does this. Go to Specific Settings for the program that you want to open on the monitor where it is launched from (for exampe the Specific Settings for Chrome: Configuration module > Window Settings > Specific Settings > Google Chrome) or create Specific Settings if there is no the standard one for the program. The feature available here: Startup > Move to monitor. You need to set it to "Having mouse pointer".

For Actual Window Manager this feature is also available here: particular specific settings > Position > Move at startup to monitor.

Also this option can be enabled in Default Settings - the settings that are applied to the windows, that doesn't have the corresponding Specific Settings created for them.

Here you can learn about how to create Specific Settings for particular window.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register