Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Some windows move to other desktops » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8983

Barne Rubble

Posted: 02/20/2017 04:51:07

I am testing out Actual Virtual Desktops with my stock trading station.

I have a monitor where i set up 2 desktops.  ! is my main view with order windows and the other is a window with some scan windows.

After some time all of a sudden when switching between the two, the scan windows show up on both windows/desktops rather than just the one i opened them on.

suggestions ?

thanks

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 02/20/2017 12:21:11

Barne,

When posting a bug report or requesting a help with any particular issue, please specify the following details:
  • name and version of the Actual Tools product that you have a problem with (e.g. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1)

• version of your Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.)

• edition of your Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)

• name and version of the 3rd party program, in case you have a problem with some particular software (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 22.0)

Barne Rubble

Posted: 02/21/2017 00:24:48

I am using Actual Virtual Desktops 8.10

I am running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

The occurrence is happening with "Trade-Ideas Pro" https://www.trade-ideas.com/

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/21/2017 19:39:02

Hello, Barne

As I can see, Trade-Ideas Pro has many windows. Could you clarify what exactly windows of this program show up on both virtual desktops? Screenshots would be helpful. If sending the screenshot of the windows is not acceptable for you, you can send a screenshot of the virtual desktop switcher alone (depicting the fact that the window is on several desktops).

Best regards.

Barne Rubble

Posted: 02/25/2017 00:16:26

Here is a GIF of it happening.  That small green window should only be on "desktop b"  but shows up on desktop a and c.  It starts off fine but then somehow does this.
https://i.gyazo.com/096888cc957c9e29017fe69cac895dcd.mp4

Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Barne

As I can see, Trade-Ideas Pro has many windows. Could you clarify what exactly windows of this program show up on both virtual desktops? Screenshots would be helpful. If sending the screenshot of the windows is not acceptable for you, you can send a screenshot of the virtual desktop switcher alone (depicting the fact that the window is on several desktops).

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 03/28/2017 00:44:47

Hello, Barne

Sorry for the delay.

Could you tell us the name of this window and how do you open it?

Is it available in the demo-version mode of the program (Delayed Data mode, when you log-in using Facebook or Google as shown on the screenshot)?

Do you use Classic or Independent mode of virtual desktops (you can see it in the virtual desktops section of the configuration module)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register