Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Unwanted monitor refresh rate change » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2005

Eric Gooch

Posted: 01/16/2017 03:27:29

I'm using AWM 8.10 and am having a problem with refresh rates being changed on one of my monitors.
Basically, whenever I try to create a new specific setting for a program and try to test it, my main monitor (central monitor out of 3) automatically has its refresh rate changed from 59Hz to 60Hz.

For whatever reason, this monitor has a completely messed up display if it's at 60Hz, so every time it happens I have to go into my display/monitor settings and change it back to 59Hz.

Is there a way I can prevent this from happening? I don't want the refresh rate to change.

Thanks

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/17/2017 19:03:39

Hello, Eric

I have to go into my display/monitor settings and change it back to 59Hz
What exactly settings do you use to change the refresh rate? The standard Windows settings?

Could you compare the screen refresh rate values lists for this monitor in the system settings and in the Actual Window Manager settings (Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Monitors Layout and Settings). Do they have the same values or do they differ?

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register