Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Alt+Tab Not Showing Windows In Side Monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6665

Nunya Bizness

Posted: 01/01/2017 01:12:01

Liking the program so far and it was working just fine last night, but for some reason today when I alt+tab, even though the menu shows up on all three monitors, the only windows in the alt+tab multi-monitor task switcher are the things open in the primary window.

This means if I have something running in full screen with mouse locked I can't alt+tab to unlock and go to a side monitor anymore.  I don't know what setting I ticked but if someone could tell me how to get the windows from all monitors to show up in the alt+Tab list that would be great!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/06/2017 14:37:18

Hello, Nunya Bizness

This is a known problem, we'll try to fix it and will post here when/if it is fixed.

For now, as workraound, you can enable the "Replace the system taskbar" option or choose the Mirror or Mixed mode for the taskbars. Both of these options are placed here: Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar.

Best regards.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 07/28/2017 23:13:39

Hello, Nunya Bizness

for some reason today when I alt+tab, even though the menu shows up on all three monitors, the only windows in the alt+tab multi-monitor task switcher are the things open in the primary window

I'm glad to notify you that the subject issue has been fixed in the latest version of Actual Window Manager 8.11.1 and our other products as well. Please update your program to the latest version or download the latest version, install it and confirm the fix.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register