Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Problem with ActualToolsMonitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8329

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/25/2016 16:56:02

i have a problem with dual monitor setup, after 10-15 minutes of playing my main monitor goes black and get back like 5 times and my second monitor goes off then after 15 min same thing, if im exit the program everything goes well... any solution??? 1 monitor is plugged on dvi and second on hdmi gpu msi radeon hd7950

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/26/2016 03:56:21

Hello, Ungheanu

What our product are you running (name, version)?

What OS are you running (name, 32- or 64-bit edition)?

Do you mean you play some game? What game do you play?

The second monitor is not enabled automatically, after it was disabled, right?

Does it happen with other games or only with this game?

Do you apply the Ignore Deactivation feature to the game?

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/26/2016 04:03:23

1) Actual Multiple Monitors- Evaluation Version
2) W10 x64
3) CS GO and H1Z1
4) Yea, after second monitors is turned off i have to go somewhere on display setings to get back working
5) I play only those 2 games so yea
6) Yes, lets say im dead in cs go, im going to sec monitor to watch youtube or twitch

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/26/2016 16:14:29

Ungheanu,

1) Actual Multiple Monitors- Evaluation Version
We need a version number. You can see it by dragging the mouse cursor over the Actual Multiple Monitors tray icon or in the Configuration module > Tools > Help > "About" button. This button opens the "About" window, where the version is specified.

Could you temporarily disable and do not apply the Ignore Deactivation feature to the games and see whether the problem persists in this case?

If the problem still persists then try to add the games to the List of Exclusions of Actual Multiple Monitors (Configuration module > Window Settings > Exclusions). See whether this solves the problem.

Also, send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool when your both monitors are enabled (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support). Please add a link to this topic to the email.

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/26/2016 20:05:49

Version number: 8.9.2

Q:Could you temporarily disable and do not apply the Ignore Deactivation feature to the games and see whether the problem persists in this case?
A: same thing

Q:If the problem still persists then try to add the games to the List of Exclusions of Actual Multiple Monitors (Configuration module > Window Settings > Exclusions). See whether this solves the problem.
A: same thing

my configuration:  http://efshare.com/?s=8QTNWJ

i cant send tech suport cuz of profile and i dont know how to create 1 :))

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/05/2017 17:36:37

Hello, Ungheanu

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please check the link to the configuration files? I am unable to download them.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register