Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] I have a problem » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6636

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/05/2016 05:03:47

so i decided to go dual monitors and i found this program, the problem is:

when im in-game and i want to watch youtube or twitch my game is going alt + tab, i tried some youtube videos but i cant do my monitors individualy, if its ok im gonna buy this program.

I nedd someone to tell me how to make individualy monitors

1 more thing: i saw at tools->control center-> start amm, i have to hit start every time?? or i have to hit the button at all?? sry for bad eng

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/05/2016 23:31:55

anybody???   :cry:  :cry:

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/06/2016 14:09:13

Hello, Ungheanu

when im in-game and i want to watch youtube or twitch my game is going alt + tab, i tried some youtube videos but i cant do my monitors individualy,
As i understand, you want to be able to do something on the secondary display without game being minimized? In this case you need to use the Ignore Deactivation feature, either via the corresponding hotkey (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I by default) or as an action on the game's startup in the Specific Setting for the game in the Configuration module of Actual Multiple Monitors.

i saw at tools->control center-> start amm, i have to hit start every time?? or i have to hit the button at all?? sry for bad eng
This button lets you start Actual Multiple Monitors from the configuration module, but you don't have to start the program this way every time. You can launch it via the shortcut named Actual Multiple Monitors or you can set the program to load at the system startup (Configuration module > Options > General > Load at startup).

Best regards.

Ungheanu Alexandru

Posted: 12/06/2016 23:59:10

it works, ty for help.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login