Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Taskbar & Opening child windows » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 6785

Melissa Lenders

Posted: 12/05/2016 00:31:39

Hello,

I just bought Multiple and have been using it through the trial period. It works great for my 4 monitor setup and I really love the product.

I have it setup so that each monitor has its own custom taskbar and each application sits on the taskbar of the monitor it is on (not the primary). I am find that any windows apps show up in the taskbar of both the primary and the monitor they are on. Is there anyway to change this?

Another issue I have in this setup is that if I have an application on a secondary monitor and that application would open a child window (such as a new email form) it will always open on the primary monitor, not the monitor it is on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Melissa

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/06/2016 13:50:48

Hello, Melissa

I am find that any windows apps show up in the taskbar of both the primary and the monitor they are on. Is there anyway to change this?
What is your Multi-monitor taskbar mode? Mixed? Try to change it to Individual. You can change it here: Configuration module > Multiple Monitors > Taskbar section.

Another issue I have in this setup is that if I have an application on a secondary monitor and that application would open a child window (such as a new email form) it will always open on the primary monitor, not the monitor it is on.
Try to set the "Move to monitor > Having mouse pointer" action in the Default settings so that all windows you open appear on the monitor having mouse pointer at the moment.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register