Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Program causes random severe fps droppage in all areas , fps issue » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2599

chance olson

Posted: 10/22/2016 03:27:56

I have been using this program for almost 4 years now and i have gone through many setup changes and edit's. i have changed monitors, cables, arrangement and even hardware components. just recently about a month ago i moved homes, after the move i noticed my games were having huge fps droppage and my desktop home page would lag as well. i just last night found the issue to be the program "actual multiple monitors". all my settings are the same as they have ever been and this issue has been with me even after i two nights ago restored my pc. so ANY settings would be factory default. all my settings are perfect and setup just as i need for my setup. im extremely tech savvy so everything is good, resolution monitor placement cables blah blah blah. was there a recent update or what that may have caused this frame stuttering issue?

when i close the program my computer responds perfectly no issue at all. turn on actual multiple monitor my fps takes a hit. the damage is every minute or 30 seconds or so and then the fps droppage stays for about 1-10 seconds.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/25/2016 13:01:23

Hello, chance

What OS are you running (name, 32- or 64-bit)?

What version of Actual Multiple Monitors are you running?

about a month ago i moved homes, after the move i noticed my games were having huge fps droppage
Do you mean this time (when you moved home) you didn't change anything in the computer configuration?

What is your current computer configuration: monitor setup, interfaces you use to connect the monitors (DVI, HDMI etc) and use of USB adapters, computer specifications?

Have you noticed the FPS droppage with all games? What games have you noticed this problem with?

How often and after what actions does the desktop lag?

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support) Please add a link to this topic to the email.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register