Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «window position at startup not quite right--requires reapply , window position not correct » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 3591

earlmo

Posted: 10/03/2016 08:23:56

Hi there,

I don't know if it started when I moved to Windows 10 (over a year ago), or with a specific release of AWM, but when my positioned windows open, they are off by 5 to 10 pixels fr om where they should be.  Re-applying the rule for that window will put it in the correct position.

This is with different applications (browser, command window, etc.) and AWM 8.9.1.  The rules are being applied when the window opens as I can close it in an entirely different position and it will start up (very close to) where I configured it to be.  Re-applying the rules puts it exactly wh ere it should be.

Any thoughts on why this is happening or how to fix it?

earl

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 10/03/2016 13:11:48

Hello, earlmo

Does it happen every time you open a particuar application or only sometimes?

Does it happen with all applications or with some particular applications? Could you give me couple examples (names and versions) of the applications you have this problem with?

Could you name the exact number of your Windows build (type winver in the Search field of the Windows Start menu, press Enter. The Window containing the build number will appear).

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support).

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register