Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Windows disappear from task bar , Applications which are not being configured using AWM disappear » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 8259

Evangeline Nithya

Posted: 09/18/2007 06:44:01

Hi

We are evaluating AWM for our organization. I've noticed from my testing that the Applications that are not being configured using AWM disappear from the Task bar. Once I exclude them from AWM processing, the windows appear back.

We are planning to configure only certain applications like Office products using AWM. When we do this, other windows like Explorer, notepad etc disappear from the task bar when opened.

Please help!! This is urgent and important because we are planning to deploy this soon.

Thanks,
Evangeline

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/18/2007 23:10:39

Hi,

Thanks for your interest to Actual Tools. Could you please send us AWM's configuration files (File\Send Configuration\Send to the Tech Support). Meanwhile please try to disable Default settings - what happens in this case? Thanks in advance.

Evangeline Nithya

Posted: 09/19/2007 04:03:30

hi,
Thanks for the quick response!
I've sent the configuration files to the Actual Tools Tech Support. Which Default Settings do I disable?

Thanks again!

Michael Rezvanov
Administrator
-retired-

Posted: 09/19/2007 04:03:33

We have received and checked the configuration files. Disable the function  Remove taskbar entry at the Startup property sheet for Default settings.

Should any issues emerge feel free to contact me.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register