Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Virtual Desktop Taskbar Switcher » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1909

Dave Cunningham

Posted: 05/16/2016 20:27:28

I've done a few different forum searches and have not come across an answer to this question, so hopefully this hasn't been covered somewhere already.

Actual Window Manager 8.8.3.
Windows 10 Professional, 64Bit.

I have been using AWM for a couple of years now, with Virtual Desktops turned on.  When I was running on Windows 7, I was able to use a Taskbar Button to switch between Desktops, but I cannot seem to do this in Windows 10.  Is this a known issue, or do I have something not configured correctly?

See attached image.  When I right click on Taskbar, the option to enable the VD Switcher is grayed out.  I am able to use the Switcher Window, but it tends to get in the way more often than it is useful.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/17/2016 16:43:16

Hello, Dave

This feature has been disabled by design for Windows 10 in order this button wasn't mixed up with the standard Windows task view button. But as users might need this button anyway, we'll add the ability to enable this button in the next version.

Best regards.

Dave Cunningham

Posted: 05/17/2016 19:40:23

Alright.  Thank you.  I was not sure if it was intentionally disabled or I was missing something.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register