Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «AWM 8.8.2 Bug: Windows cannot be resized on Secondary Monitors , AWM 8.8.2 Bug: Windows cannot be resized on Secondary Monitors » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2000

Alan C

Posted: 05/15/2016 06:03:00

I recently purchased Actual Windows Manager and I am using it on Win 10 Pro 64bit.

Here is a bug that I noticed related to resizing windows for WIndows explorer.

After creating a new specific setting for WIn explorer, in the Position Tab, I did the following:

1.  Position Tab > “Change Window Position Automatically” > “Move at startup to monitor” > “Having mouse pointer” = checked.

2. Size Tab > Resize window manually
           > Via title button : 1250 X 350
           > Via window menu item : 1300 X 400  

THE BUG IS THAT: Resizing a window either using title button or menu item DOES NOT WORK ON ANY SECONDARY MONITOR. Nothing happens when you try to resize the window on the secondary monitors.

It works correctly on the PRIMARY MONITOR.

This problem probably occurs with any program (not just win explorer).

When can you fix this problem?  I have emailed the configuration files to technical support.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/17/2016 06:05:08

Hello, Alan

I was unable to reproduce this issue as well as the issue from your previous topic both with 8.8.2 version and with 8.8.3 version using your configuration files.

Could you please check whether the issue persists in the most recent version 8.8.3?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 05/18/2016 10:51:04

Could you also see whether the issue persists for some other applications, for example, notepad?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register