Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Issues with Ignore Deactivation » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1774

Sal Shearer

Posted: 02/09/2016 03:44:23

Everything else with this program is working great, but what I really wanted it for, isn't. I need to be able to run a game fullscreen on one monitor and browse and skype and such on the other. I enable the ignore deactivation, and it works to let me go do something on the second monitor without closing the game, but when I come back to the game, it's locked up and won't let me use the mouse with it anymore. I've tried the compatibility mode, I've tried going into setting sn setting up a specific setting for the game, neither option works. When I go back to the game, the mouse is locked up.

It's very frustrating.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/09/2016 11:18:13

Hello, Sal

I enable the ignore deactivation, and it works to let me go do something on the second monitor without closing the game, but when I come back to the game, it's locked up and won't let me use the mouse with it anymore
What game are you experiencing this problem with?

Sal Shearer

Posted: 02/11/2016 04:18:27

It's happening with a number of games, all of them HOGs. (Hidden Object Games).
Mystery Case Files, Off the Record, Dark Parables. I haven't tested it with other games, yet.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/13/2016 18:35:21

Sal,

Could you give me the exact names of the games which you have the problem with. Because the listed ones is more like series.
The links would be even better.

Jon Barns

Posted: 02/19/2016 08:45:58

I'm having similar issues but with the cursor.  I deactivate no problem and use the secondary monitor but when I move back into the game (elder Scrolls: Skyrim). The cursor stays on the screen.  The game has its own reticle so there are two cursors in different positions moving around.  Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/24/2016 13:34:10

Hello, Joe

I deactivate no problem and use the secondary monitor but when I move back into the game (elder Scrolls: Skyrim). The cursor stays on the screen.
This is a known problem, but unfortunately, we haven't managed to fix it yet.

We'll post in this topic when it is fixed.

Best regards.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register