Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «The "Group Size/Drag" feature doesn't work on my computer » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2040

Yves Ros

Posted: 02/07/2016 15:56:53

Hello,

I updgraded to AWM 8.7

Unfortunately the "Group Size/Drag" feature doesn't work on my computer as shown in the demonstration videos.

- If I drag windows to the border of my screen with my mouse, they don't resize : they extend to full screen instead.

But if I click on the item "Display piled windows" in the task bar menu, they resize correctly

- If I drag two windows "edge to edge" with my mouse, they don't "stick together" and no "group" is created.

But if I click on the item "Display windows side by side" in the task bar menu, they interact correcly, although they still do not form a group together.

How can these issues be solved ?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

AWM 8.7

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/10/2016 17:08:04

Hello, Yves

If I drag windows to the border of my screen with my mouse, they don't resize : they extend to full screen instead.
To what border of the screen do you drag windows? Window is resized to a quarter of screen, if you put the mouse cursor in the corresponding corner of the screen while dragging the window. And window is resized to full screen, when you drag the mouse cursor to the top border of the screen.

But if I click on the item "Display windows side by side" in the task bar menu, they interact correcly, although they still do not form a group together.
Do you mean that neither group sizing nor group dragging works?

What is your settings for Group sizing and Group dragging features (Configuration module > Layout and snap > Group Size/Drag)?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register