Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Flickering Mouse in Game » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2196

Kevin Carstens

Posted: 01/31/2016 18:39:13

Hello,

I just bought the software and I am quite upset now.

I am using Windows 10. When I launch Anno 2070 with AMM active the mouse begins to flicker between the ingame and the system cursor very quickly as if the game and AMM fight for the focus. The game however doesn't receive any input from me so that the game is not usable at all. Neither mouse nor keyboard input is accepted in the game.
The problem exists in Fullscren and in Fullscren-Window mode of the game. I've also disabled all title bar icons and I even tried to use the Compatibility Mode for the Ignore Deactivation mode. Whatever I do the game doesn't accept any input when AMM is running or is paused. I have to kill the process to actually use the game again.

I am very sad as the software is not usable for me in these conditions and I don't want to chargeback my money from PayPal as you would have to pay the chargeback fees. I hope we can sort this out as soon as possible.

PS: I've not found any relevant information on similar problems on these forums.

Kevin Carstens

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/01/2016 14:13:15

Hello, Kevin

What version of AMM are you running?

Do you mean this happens only when you apply the Ignore deactivation feature to the game?

Best regards.

Kevin Carstens

Posted: 02/01/2016 16:52:57

Hello,

I am running 8.6.2 on a Windows 10 64-Bit with latest updates. I have all applications on the latest version.
Whenever I open Anno 2070, no matter with or without "Ignore Deactivation" the game becomes unresponsive. I've also discovered that when I press Alt + F4 the game becomes a zombie process and still runs in the background even though the window is no longer in the taskbar.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Run AMM on latest Version with any configuration
2. Run Anno 2070
3. The game doesn't take any input from Mouse / Keyboard.

Kevin

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/02/2016 16:34:41

Kevin,

We weren't able to reproduce the issue with our program and Anno 2070.

Could you send us your configuration files using the Send to Tech Support tool (Configuration module > Tools > Configuration > Send to Tech Support)? Please, add a link to this topic to the email.

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 02/24/2016 17:45:42

Kevin,

We weren't able to reproduce the issue using your configuration files.

How do you launch the game: via Steam or via shortcut to the game's exe file?

What exactly DPI scaling are you running for your monitors? Could you temporarily change it to 100% and see whether it solves the problem?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register