Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «[SOLVED] Right-click contextual menus appearing on primary monitor » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2136

Jason Arvaci

Posted: 01/17/2016 13:28:43

I have an issue with Actual Multiple Monitors, with a triple-screen setup - the center monitor being my primary. A lot of contextual menus (i.e. right clicking a tab in chrome) will always show up on the center monitor even though the application is on either of the side monitors. What gives?

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/18/2016 17:01:01

Hello, Jason

Apparently the Move to monitor option of the Default Settings are applied to these windows. Disable this option (Configuration module > Window Settings > Default settings > Startup tab > Move to monitor.

If you really need this option in the Default settings, you should disable these menus from processing by AWM by doing following: AWM context menu (right click on the AWM tray icon) > Show log window > Check the Enable logging option > If there are any items in the window then Right click on the Window are and Clear log item > Bring one of these menus - the corresponding item will appear > Right click on it > Exclude this window

Best regrads.

Jason Arvaci

Posted: 01/19/2016 04:14:14

That did it. Thanks so much, it was driving me crazy.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register