Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Hide taskbar option , Can't enable it again » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 4004

Alan Sanchez

Posted: 01/09/2016 14:29:54

Hey there,
I'm using Actual Multiple Monitors 8.7 beta 1 in my Windows 10 computer. Currently I have 3 monitors with the "replace Windows taskbar" option marked.
I don't know why, but, in my second monitor, I right-clicked the taskbar and then marked the "hide taskbar" option. I thought it was some kind of "auto-hide" function but apparently there's another option that says that, so I don't know the objective of the "hide taskbar" option if you can't enable it again.

So, I can't enable it again. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/11/2016 14:06:28

Hello, Alan.

You can enable the taskbar again either via the Desktop context menu (Taskbars item > Taskbar on the particular monitor) or via the Configuration module (Multiple Monitors > Taskbar > Unhide taskbars). This is not auto-hide option, as you already noticed. This option just disable the taskbar if you don't need it for some reason. But there is also the Auto-Hide option in the Actual Multiple Monitors taskbar context menu.

Best regards.

Alan Sanchez

Posted: 01/11/2016 14:10:19

Lol.
I've search for an option to unhide it and couldn't find it.

One last thing, windows are like "full-screen" even if I have my taskbar enabled and sometimes it's uncomfortable because I can click things that are behind the taskbar. How can solve that?

Thanks!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 01/12/2016 12:38:01

Alan,

Do you mean the taskbar overlaps the window and you're able to click the elements of the window through the taskbar?

Does it happen only when the Auto-hide option is enabled for the taskbar?

Does it happen with all windows or with some particular windows?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register