Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «MS Access opens to blank screen with Multiple Monitors , unable to use AMM with MS Access 2003 » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 1958

Lori Calvert

Posted: 12/16/2015 14:59:30

When Actual Multiple Monitors is enabled, MS Access 2003 opens to a blank grey screen with no menus or anyway to access ANYTHING. The screen says ready on the bottom left, but there are no menus or anyway to do other than close the screen. There are no error messages, before the final blank gray screen , the ms access opening logo flashes by. If I close the Multiple Monitors programs, all functions normally and the normal opening screen displays with all options.

I also have a problem with right click menus for windows on the secondary monitor displaying on the primary monitor....very annoying.

Ideas anyone?

loricar

Lori Calvert

Posted: 12/16/2015 15:14:21

I found a solution, by disabling specific settings for this program in the Multiple Monitors settings, the program opens normally.

As for the right click context menu, followed someone else's solution and changed the mouse setting to "where mouse is placed" (or the correct equivalent name).

thanks anyway.....should read all the forum entries before asking a question!

Bogdan Polishchuk
Administrator

Posted: 12/17/2015 12:25:57

Hello, Lori

What version of Actual Multiple Monitors are you running?

Does the problem appears in the latest version of AMM?

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register