Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Button Appearance in Vista » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 9663

FlyingHorse

Posted: 06/21/2007 08:35:33

Since AWM was made Vista compatible I have not used it because, to be quite honest, I find the title buttons to look quite ugly under Vista with Aero enabled.

Will there ever be a set that matches the size, shape, and colors of the standard Vista buttons?

I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean.

This is version 4.5 btw.

Best regards,
FlyingHorse

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 06/22/2007 04:03:45

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry but the current look of title buttons is the best we can offer at this moment. :( But that's not our fault, I already explained the reasons here. One more thing I can say is that we will enhance the visual appearance of our extra buttons as soon as Microsoft provides the comprehensive documentation for their Aero mode API.

FlyingHorse

Posted: 11/07/2007 10:39:45

Has there been any progress on this in the newer versions?

Best regards,
FlyingHorse

Alexey Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 11/07/2007 10:58:53

Unfortunately, no. :( We have checked this issue literally last week - there's no reliable info on Vista Aero mode.

BTW, why you don't use other AWM features besides title buttons? I believe automatic triggers (startup, deactivation etc.) could be quite useful (I'm using them widely myself). Also hotkeys can be a good substitution for title buttons (at least, in my opinion, they worth a try).

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register