Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register

Topic: «Scroll Inactive Windows incompatible with PHPstorm? , Scroll Inactive Windows incompatible with PHPstorm? » on forum: Technical Support   Views: 2255

Rob Williams

Posted: 07/19/2015 05:05:22

One of the features I love most about Actual Window Manager is Scroll Inactive Windows. However, there seem to be minor issues with it and PHPstorm.

When you're in an editor window, scrolling works as expected, whether it's the active window or not. However, for any of the popup windows in PHPstorm, such as when you add or open a project, it will not scroll that window, even if it's the active window.

I've got the modifier keys of Scroll Inactive Windows turned off, so I can scroll whichever window the mouse is over without having to think about it. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, though.

Is there any way to disable SIW for single apps? Or could the dev team look into whether it's possible to make it work with PHPstorm?

Thanks!

Alex Fadeyev
Administrator

Posted: 07/23/2015 18:48:09

Rob,

Here is a reminder about requirements of posting the bug reports:

When posting a bug report or requesting a help with any particular issue, please specify the following details:
  • name and version of the Actual Tools product that you have a problem with (e.g. Actual Multiple Monitors 8.1)
  • version of your Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.)
  • edition of your Windows (32-bit or 64-bit)
  • name and version of the 3rd party program, in case you have a problem with some particular software (e.g. Mozilla Firefox 22.0)

Please provide the required details.

User(s) reading this topic
Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

Forums list
New topics
Topics list
Search
Help
Login
Register